UPDATE Friday 3rd April: STEVE’S SEADISH (FRESH FISH VAN)
- Steve’s Seadish (fresh fish van) will be returning to the Hub car park on Wednesday 8th April from 8am until 4pm. From this date, they will be attending every Wednesday 8am – 4pm and Saturday 8am – 2pm. (unless we are told otherwise, we will update this page)
UPDATE Monday March 30: MOBILE POST OFFICE
- The post office van will not be attending the Hub car park today, however on Wednesday (1st April) the post van will be attending from 10am until 4pm
Stay updated with the latest Government and NHS information on Coronavirus COVID-19
New advice to support mental health during coronavirus outbreak
Cambourne Town Council Office, Facilities and Staff
The Town Council office and facilities owned and managed by the Town Council are closed until further notice.
The only exceptions are:
- The Blue School to enable the children of key workers and those in need to attend the preschool and kids club
- The Hub will be open on Monday the 13th April 2020 for the scheduled Blood Donors’ session
All play areas, MUGA’s, tennis courts and the 3G pitches are closed until further notice.
Council staff are working remotely, so the services they provide will be restricted. If possible, please use one of the following email addresses to contact the Council:
- Or use the contact form on this website: https://www.cambourneparishcouncil.gov.uk/contact/
Alternatively, contact via phone:
- 07875 999028
Ground staff are working a reduced schedule of work for three weeks to reduce the non-essential movements. They will be checking litter and dog bins, watering the new hedges/trees, checking buildings and inspecting play areas and reacting to emergencies. If you notice any damage this should be reported via email@example.com
Mobile Post Office
The mobile post office will continue to attend the Hub community centre car park on Mondays 1.30pm – 4pm, and Wednesdays 12.30pm – 4pm. If circumstances change, we will update this page and our Facebook page.
Food Retailers on Council Owned Property
All street food vendors have stopped trading until further notice, including Steve’s Seadish (the fresh fish van at the Hub).
Cambridgeshire County Council Updates
- Advice and guidance: https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/coronavirus/coronavirus-information
- Disruption to Council services: https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/coronavirus/disruption-to-council-services
South Cambridgeshire District Council Updates