Cambourne Parish Council operates various grants to help meet the goals set out in its Mission Statement.
The Grant categories are as follows:
- Cambourne Youth Partnership – This is used to develop and maintain youth provision in Cambourne.
- Community Development – This is used to support initiatives to improve the well-being of the residents of Cambourne. A recent example was the Parish Plan initiative.
- Sports Development – This is available to assist with the setting up of new sports clubs in Cambourne and the development of existing sports clubs.
- Other Grant Aid – This covers grants that don’t fit into the above categories and where the Parish Council has specific powers and duties.
- S137 – This covers grants not covered by the above categories and where the Parish Council does not have specific powers and duties. This fund is capped each financial year by the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG)
Applications for Grant Aid are considered in September and March. All applications are considered on their merits and their benefit to the residents and community of Cambourne. For guidance on funds available and how to complete of the application form please contact the Parish Office.