Step 2 – Roadmap out of Lockdown – from Monday 12th April:
The following facilities and activities are allowed to run:
- The Hub Community Centre – currently occupied by the Rapid Testing Centre.
- The Blue Space – for use by essential childcare services, support groups and children activity groups only.
- Great Cambourne Cricket Pavilion and Green – used by Cambourne Cricket Club for training, matches and bar (table service only).
- Bowls Pavilion and Green – used by Cambourne Bowls club for training and matches.
- 3G (for organised sport)
- MUGA (for organised sport)
- Grass pitches (for organised sport)
- Personal training and exercise groups (up to 30 people)
- Tennis Courts (Back Lane and Monkfield Lane)
- Basketball Court
- Outdoor Gyms
- Play areas
- Open spaces
- meet in a group up to 6 people OR 2 households outdoors
- no household mixing indoors
Also re-opening from Monday 12th April:
- Indoor leisure (gyms)
- Outdoor attractions – zoos, theme parks, drive in cinemas
- Libraries and community centres
- Personal care premises
- All retail
- Outdoor hospitality
- Domestic overnight stays (household only)
- Funerals (up to 30 attend)
- Wakes, weddings, receptions (up to 15 attend)
- Minimise travel, no international holidays
- Event pilots begin.
RAPID TESTING CENTRE – AT THE HUB COMMUNITY CENTRE, HIGH STREET, CAMBOURNE, CB23 6GW
We encourage everyone to keep safe and adhere to the rules set out at https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Updates will be posted on the Town Council website and Facebook page.
NHS Information and Advice:
Cambourne Town Council Office, Facilities and Staff
You must wear a face mask to enter the office reception.
Contact the office for information regarding the opening and use of facilities. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cambridgeshire County Council Information
- Advice and guidance: https://www.cambridgeshire.gov.uk/residents/coronavirus/coronavirus-covid-19-overview
South Cambridgeshire District Council Information
Stagecoach Bus Timetable Updates